Ahmad enjoys treating a diverse patient population and has a variety of interests including sports medicine, post-operative conditions, biomechanics and movement dysfunctions, manual therapy, injury prevention, health and wellness, and functional training. He is a strong believer in treating his patients through evidence-based practices, as well as through the utilization of education, manual therapy, and therapeutic exercises.
|2000 - 2022||Physiotherapy||Physiotherapist||Back2Normal Clinic|
|Wed||7:00am - 7:00pm||Book Online|
|Sat||9:00am - 3:00pm||Book Online|
– Senior Physical Therapist at Back2Normal Physiotherapy Clinic
– Registered Physiotherapist by CPTBC
– Expert in orthopedic physiotherapy and sports injuries.
– Over 18 years of experience in Orthopedics and Sports Physical Therapy.
– Functional Dry needling Certified.
– Specialist in Trigger Point Therapy, Kinesio Taping, and Mulligan Concepts.
– Certified Acupuncture Provider.
– Proud physiotherapist of BC Blind sport (Goalball).
– Fluent in Farsi and well-known professional in the Vancouver Iranian community.
– Licenced Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist.
– Certified for Gate Analysis, and foot deformities.
– Certified in vestibular rehabilitation.