Reza has been a professor of Neurology for about 30 years in Iran and has completed Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and Acupuncture in Vancouver BC and is a member of good standing with CTCMA. His knowledge in TCM, as well as western medicine and neurology, bring success to his work as a Registered Acupuncturist. His main field of work as Acupuncturist are:
– Laser acupuncture ( Neck and shoulder pain, Elbow and Wrist pain such as Tennis and Golf elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, Knee , Ankle and heel pain.), Low back, pain, sport injury. phobia to needles.
– Beauty or Facial Acupuncture.
– Electro Acupuncture.
– Scalp Acupuncture for post stroke management.
– Treatment of headaches (Migraine, Tension headache)
– Pain control.
– Needling for Emotional disorders and Insomnia.